I want to start off by saying that being nominated for the Sunshine
Blogger Award is such an unexpected honour. It is flattering for Abby Clare
(who has such an amazing blog herself) to consider me as one of her
nominations. Click here to see how she answered the Q & A portion of
For me, blogging didn’t start until after I began my Youtube Channel
over two years ago. It was a social experiment for me to grow, learn
and become a part of the beauty/lifestyle community. I’ve networked
with some of the loveliest people from all over the world, and share these interests
together. To me blogging and being a part of this amazing community isn’t
just about followers or views. It’s about supporting each others
endeavours, giving advice, and honest feedback in a positively
Q & A
1. What or who was your biggest inspiration for starting your blog?
Originally, I wanted to create this blog to support my Youtube channel.
To have a place where I could post more in-depth reviews than I was
able to convey on my channel. Presently, I am even more committed to
blogging than I am to my channel. Inspiration comes from my need to
give open and honest reviews of beauty products, as well as giving readers
insight into my life experiences.
2. How long have you been blogging for?
I’ve been blogging for a little over two years.
3. If you could be any animal, what would you be? And why?
I would be an American Eagle. They are graceful, rare and
can fly free.
4. What is your go-to comfort food?
Hmmm, this is a hard one …probably a grilled cheese sand which.
5. What is your favourite holiday or celebration during the year?
I would have to say New Years. It’s a fresh start and the
fireworks don’t are not bad either.
6. What is your main goal for the end of the year? (Socially or personally).
Focus on health and being the best version of myself possible.
7. What is your earliest memory?
My 4th birthday party. My dad was holding me up on his shoulders at my
party where all my family and friends were. There were heaps of balloons
and I wore a pretty plum coloured dress.
8. When you were younger what was your dream job?
Being a Makeup artist for Mac or a Social Media Manager for one of my
favourite brands (Tarte, Urban Decay, Black Moon Cosmetics, Rimmel, Nars).
9. What is your favourite holiday destination?
Lorne, Australia. Has the most stunning little town and beach.
10. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I enjoy reviewing products, then seeing that my blogs and insight help others
find the right products for them.
11. If you were stuck on an Island for 24 hours, what five things would you want
Water, Sunscreen, Tent, Moisteriser, and two weeks worth of YouFoodz
(health prepared meals).
- Do you have any techniques to get in the mood for writing posts?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is your favourite season?
- Have you travelled internationally? If so, where?
- What are your two holy grail beauty products?
- Are you named after anyone?
- What is your favourite YouTube Channel?
- What is the last book you’ve read?
- What is the last movie you’ve seen?
- Coffee or Tea?
- What would be your advice to new bloggers?
- Write a blog post thanking the person that nominated you, tag them in your post.
and also link the questions they answered in their post.
- In your post answer the 11 questions that were given to you.
- Nominate blogs who you think deserve the award and come up with 11 questions
for them to answer.
- Let them know that you nominated them by either social media or commenting on
- Make sure to list the rules on your blog and display a Sunshine Blogger Award
Logo in your post.
- Have fun and get creative.